Is this trending for you?

hand-yesEarlier this year I let you in on how the number of women who are the primary breadwinner (or substantially contributing to their household’s income) has increased massively in just the past few years.

How are they doing it? An impressive number of women are making their money by growing their business.

If you’re in the spot of being the breadwinner for your family (or you want to increase how much your business pays YOU) then listen closely, as this is for you…

This October is the LAST TIME I’m delivering my Feminine Money Mastery training, and tickets are disappearing rapidly at the Early Bird savings.

>> CLICK HERE for details – and see the bonus scripts I’m including <<

This live training is for you if you’re a coach, consultant, trainer, speaker, therapist or practitioner, and you want to own your worth from the inside out (that’s the only way it really happens) and shift into making more money. Like, A LOT MORE.

At Feminine Money Mastery you’re going to learn how to:

  • Raise your fees (because you KNOW the value of what you do is worth so much more than what you’re currently charging)
  • Handle Courageous Money Conversations™ with confidence and ease (I’m show you exactly how, plus hand you my word-for-word scripts)
  • Increase results of your enrolling conversations (no more getting stuck on the money part)
  • See with x-ray vision the exact shifts you can easily make in your business model so you’re increasing how many clients you serve AND freeing your time in the process
  • Discover your Sacred Money Archetypes® and how they crack the code about YOU and your relationship with money.
  • And so much more!

>> Tickets are on sale NOW at the *Early Bird* 85% OFF SAVINGS <<

Here are just a few examples of the ROI participants have shared with us:

  • Like how this training was the catalyst behind one participant struggling at $30k per year to now reaching her $150k annual income goal.
  • And how another participant went from massively over-delivering to cutting her work hours and spending more time each week with her daughter. Oh, and raising her fees, filling her group and starting a waiting list in the process.
  • And how another participant doubled the number of people signing up for her program, at a 30% higher fee and delivered in less time.
  • And how another participant leaped her income forward by 6-figures within a few months of the training while having her team free her time.

Are you ready to own your worth and make more money? Yes?

Then I hope you’ll join us this October!

Remember, this is the LAST TIME I’ll ever deliver Feminine Money Mastery.

Please don’t miss out on this training with me!

>> Tickets are on sale NOW at the *Early Bird* 85% OFF SAVINGS <<

Remember, I believe in you ALWAYS!

facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmailfacebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail

Forgive me?

I know it’s the weekend, yet I couldn’t stop thinking about this…and how it impacts YOU…

This is a vulnerable moment for me to share with you…

You may not know this by looking at the success of my business now, but years ago, I was holding myself back in a major way.

You see, even though I kept saying I wanted to make more money, back then I had an unconscious “glass money ceiling” I kept hitting up against.

A LOT of people experience this!

It was a frustrating time, and I didn’t know what to do (if you’ve ever been there, you know how this feels!)

Until I discovered this: what I needed wasn’t more strategy…but the healing power of forgiveness.

That’s when I created the Money Breakthrough Method® – a unique set of coaching exercises that starts with a powerful forgiveness process…

And delivers a complete step-by-step system you can use to confidently and easily coach clients to break free of their “glass money ceiling” so they earn more, keep more and finally own their worth.

Because your clients want a powerful transformation…

And YOU want a new flow of leads, clients and income starting in September.

–> Save $500 when you enroll in Money Breakthrough Method® Certified Coaching before MIDNIGHT, TOMORROW, AUGUST 23rd.
Renee, with Money Breakthrough Method® you’ll create new clients and keep current clients coming back for more…re-enrolling in your programs, attending your workshops, referring people to you, and giving you testimonials expressing how much they value you and how you’ve changed their life.

You get a complete coaching system of over 21 downloadable (brand as your own) Money Breakthrough Method® exercises, handouts, worksheets, coaching questions, session templates and more.

Everything you need to easily create a 1-on-1 or group coaching program, VIP day, workshop materials and more.

Plus, this online certified coach training includes done-for-you marketing materials that include:
  • Done-for-You Lead Generating Quiz
  • Done-For-You Discovery Session Content Outline
  • Done-for-You VIP Day Outlines
  • Pre-Written Website Sales Letter Copy
  • Exciting Ways to Integrate Money Breakthrough Method® into Your Current Offerings
  • …and more!
This online training (with me personally teaching every module) pays for itself with only a couple of clients and it’s easy to enroll new clients within just a few weeks of the training starting.

I’ve intentionally designed this training to HELP YOU enroll your new clients A.S.A.P.

Renee, before the weekend ends and the SAVINGS disappears, how about taking a peek at the details, then decide. Sound fair?

–> Save $500 when you enroll in Money Breakthrough Method® Certified Coaching before MIDNIGHT, TOMORROW, AUGUST 23rd.

I’ll share this additional personal moment with you…The most powerful coaching I’ve ever given has been on the topic of money.

Which makes money coaching NOT about the money, but about changing lives.

If you are committed to being of service to others… and massively improving your own income and life in the process, now is the moment to join me in becoming a Money Breakthrough Method® certified coach.

Remember, the CUTOFF to SAVE $500 ends TOMORROW (SUNDAY) at midnight.

Join us here.

MBM is life-changing and I can’t wait to welcome you into this virtual training!
facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmailfacebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail

Give yourself permission to make more (template)

I was thinking about you today…about how much you love what you do, and how good you would feel if you knew a specific way of giving yourself permission to make more.

Like a “how to” template that creates a powerful mindset shift about money.

I have a template you’re welcome to use (for free) — it’s 3 simple steps to completely eliminate that “fraud factor” feeling about money that you’ve probably been tolerating for too long.

You’ll find the template in my FREE webinar training (CLICK HERE TO get instant access to the training now)

The cutoff to watch this free training is Sunday, August 23rd.

Click on this link now to watch it, okay? (no charge)

Because your brilliance + my permission to make more template = a lot happier and more confident YOU (think many more clients you could be signing on with more confidence).

Don’t wait! This free training webinar — with all the templates and bonus mindset scripts — will only be up until Sunday, August 23rd.

You can get instant access to it now –> click here.

facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmailfacebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail

Last Chance is SUNDAY…

I recently announced an irresistible special offer for you to join me for 3 days of live training (all me, all 3 days) at Feminine Money Mastery, happening this October 12-14.

This live training is for you if you’re a coach, consultant, trainer, speaker, therapist or practitioner, and you want to own your worth from the inside out (that’s the only way it really happens) and shift into making more money. Like, A LOT MORE.

This is specifically for you if your clients are corporate, entrepreneurs, small business or individuals.

Right now you can pick up your ticket for just $197. This special ROLL-BACK 90% OFF SAVINGS ENDS SUNDAY, August 2nd (click here for details).

Why participate in this 3-day Feminine Money Mastery training with me? To achieve for yourself, results like these women did who attended last year:
  • Like how this training was the catalyst behind one participant struggling at $30k per year to now reaching her $150k annual income goal.
  • And how another participant went from massively over-delivering to cutting her work hours and spending more time each week with her daughter. Oh, and raising her fees, filling her group and starting a waiting list in the process.
  • And how another participant doubled the number of people signing up for her program, at a 30% higher fee and delivered in less time.
  • And how another participant leaped her income forward by 6-figures within a few months of the training while having her team free her time.
This is what owning your worth looks like: Being of service & making fabulous income, with awesome boundaries and a high quality of life.  

Sweet!

>>> Click here now to lock in the 90% off ROLL-BACK SAVINGS before it DISAPPEARS THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST 2nd at midnight.

Details are on this page.

Listen carefully: this is NOT one of those dog-and-pony show “events” full of selling from the stage.

This is ALL ME live for 3 days. Powerful exercises. On-the-spot coaching. Tons of interaction. Awesome networking.

Feminine Money Mastery is the training that makes the difference. For you owning your worth. For you increasing your income.

Plus, with your workshop materials I’m including done-for-you word-for-word scripts on how to handle life’s messiest situations in business (saving you TONS of time).

I’m giving you templates on 5 simple ways to increase your cash flow, a keep-forever checklist of how to easily raise your fees, 6 specific ways to increase results of your sales conversations and so much more.

Plus you’ll get a cheat sheet of powerful weekly coaching questions that will keep you connected to money, making more and loving your business.

Here’s to you taking action from the place you want to be!

>>> Click here NOW to lock in the 90% off ROLL-BACK SAVINGS TODAY through THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST 2nd.  

To be clear, Feminine Money Mastery training is YOU shifting about money, from the inside out.

Plus me teaching you the exact places in your business to make simple changes so you immediately begin making more money, and with feminine grace and ease.

Sounds awesome doesn’t it?  Like the breath of fresh air you’ve been looking for in your business.

Let’s see if this is a fit for you:
 
>>> Click here NOW to lock in the 90% off ROLL-BACK SAVINGS TODAY through THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST 2nd. 

Remember always, I believe in you, like no other!
facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmailfacebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail

It works better if you nurture it (24 things about confidence I wish I’d known sooner than now)

kendall-new-laughI’m confident. I’m fearful.

I’m certain. I’m terrified.

It’s all happening in the space of a few split seconds and it’s a mix of emotions that as a woman entrepreneur there is no way you’re going to escape feeling.

Maybe guys don’t get into this feeling space but we women do.

We constantly question our confidence.

Or rather, we over-focus on self-doubt, leaving little room for confidence to take root, grow and blossom.

So let’s change this, okay?

Because confidence isn’t an item you check off your to-do list.

Confidence is something sacred you protect, nurture and care for every day.

Here’s why it matters…

Confidence (and it’s sister feeling of certainty) impact how you close a sale, how often you market, what much visibility you create for yourself, how you speak, how many clients you decide you want, and your pricing.

It impacts how much you grow into being the leader in your business with your team, your clients and your colleagues.

And all this determines what kind of income you make in your business.

When you feel confident, where do you feel it? In your heart or in your belly? When you feel it do you feel unstoppable, certain and determined? Do you feel excited or joyful?

It’s time to call in your God-given power to create a deep well of confidence.

Because lacking (or a lapse in) confidence isn’t a permanent state. It’s temporary, no matter how soul-sucking it may feel in the moment.

Here’s what I recommend you do: Print and post this list and read it daily.

Because this is where being in business for yourself is a huge part of your spiritual path.

So here are 24 things about confidence I wish I’d known sooner than now.

Consider this list a wake-up call for accessing your feminine grace and power.

Ready?…

For Business

1. Excessive worry about not being good enough is an act of spiritual self-centeredness. Start really listening and focusing in – like your life depends on it – on what your ideal client really wants you to help them with.  From corporate leaders to moms, this always works. Start enjoying the feeling of relief of getting out of your own way.

2. Be extraordinary at the things people most want from you – listening, then challenging them to get out their own way and to take action fast.  

3. Calling people out on their b.s. is an act of fierce love. Do it more often and you’ll have more clients. sm-tweet-bird

4. In the end, your clients’ results happen because they take action (not because you have to be a freaking genius).

 

For Goals

5. Setting small, frequent goals you meet every day tells your subconscious you can trust yourself.

6. Obsessing is good. Just choose what you’re going to obsess over.

7. Confidence doesn’t come from always succeeding, from massive time spent preparing or from wanting to know what will happen before you begin. Confidence comes from finding that feeling of certainty that you’re willing to be curious, to learn and to grow.

8. When you decide to take action, include the decision to do whatever it takes to see something through, even when it isn’t convenient or it feels risky. Hugely confidence boosting because you’ll know ahead of time you won’t quit on yourself.

9. If you’re relentless every day about listing what you did well you’ll start flooding your subconscious with proof of how awesome you truly are.

10. There are no bad decisions because every decision seemed like a good one at the time. So what if it didn’t turn out the way you expected? Hanging on to the negative just gets you more of the same. Instead, get clear on the gift the decision brought you and you’ll naturally make a different choice in the future. Done.

11. Soul searching to find even one small thing you can feel absolute certainty about as you try something new, trumps “fake it till you make it” every time.

 

For Relationships (In Business and Personally. Because it’s all the same)

12. Decide what you’re not going to tolerate any more. Include other people talking you down or out about what you want to do, because that’s their b.s. Don’t make it yours.

13. It’s actually really simple to ask for what you want, without over-explaining or apologizing. Practicing this daily creates a bank of confidence within you that you can draw from later when you really need it.

14. Staying silent or telling people what they want to hear (which includes over-committing, accepting inferior service or work or excuses, not getting paid) because you’re worried about their feelings isn’t doing them any favors and perpetuates you feeling unworthy. Stand in your truth. Say what needs to be said.

15. Lowering the bar because others can’t get their act together doesn’t empower or uplift anyone. It’s okay to have high expectations – you just need to surround yourself with people who share your vision of excellence (and let the others play in someone else’s sandbox).

16. Tell someone who champions you each time you stand up for yourself. Because reaching out for support and encouragement doesn’t make you weak or needy, it strengthens your confidence muscle.

 

In Money

17. Get into a courageous money conversation every week. Because between vendors, clients, your sweetheart, family, banks or credit card companies there’s always a situation that’s calling to you to be powerful with money.

18. You don’t have to give more to charge more. Keep shifting your energy off yourself and onto the results your clients are creating and you’ll always have the evidence you need that you can charge more.

 

For Yourself

19. If confidence flowed from a lava hot center this center would be your core, authentic integrity. Which means you gotta say what needs to be said. When you own your truth you steer clear of blame and any temptation to slip into old cycles of feeling disempowered.

20. Taking full responsibility for your own experience doesn’t mean criticizing – yourself or others. It means being honest about the need you were trying to get met. This is the truth that will set you free. Amen.

21. Negative self-talk is toxic garbage that needs to get dumped for the trash that it is, and replaced with compassion for the young, tender part of you that didn’t get the message of how amazing, magnificent, extraordinary, brilliant and beautiful you truly are. Believe it because it’s the truth.

22. Feeling vulnerable is the bridge you’re going to have to walk to get from that hideous, soul-wasting self-doubt you want to get rid of forever, to the joyful feeling of getting your gifts out into the world in a big, profitable way.

23. In the moments when you stop asking “What will others think?”, you open yourself up to aligning with the soul forces of grace and power. Intoxicating.

24. Keep the promises you make to yourself (which doesn’t mean being perfect – it means being honest and course correcting when you get off track) because the ability to trust yourself is a sacred gift.

Love,
kendall-sign-1
facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmailfacebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail

Last chance is TODAY (open now)

The saying, “Never underestimate the power of a woman” is more true now than ever!

Because more women are now ready to reach for a new level of financial freedom and empowerment.

And right now there is nothing more important in your business than figuring out how to make — and keep — cash flowing in.

It’s a totally learnable skill that will fuel your ability to feel good about yourself, make your family life more comfortable and keep your business thriving.

Which is why I want to be sure you get my BEST training on cash flow at Feminine Money Mastery.

This is the ONLY training where you’ll get both the powerful inner shifts you need to feel fully aligned and confident with money, PLUS get step by step business training on key strategies you can use to immediately create a surge in new clients and free your time.

>>> TODAY is the LAST DAY to get your ticket at the 90% OFF SAVINGS

 

Let’s be honest…much of what we learned about money growing up was second-hand information, overheard from our family.

The problem is while our family may have had the best of intentions, what was taught was designed for us women to just get by.

And school? Forget about that as a resource because nothing about money was taught there.
In fact, most of what we picked up was the exact opposite of what we need to grow our business and with it, own our true worth.

And we know that just getting by is NOT where you want to be as an entrepreneur!
I am widely acknowledged as the leading expert in women entrepreneurs and money.

Which is why I’m so excited to have you join me for my signature workshop, where I will show you everything you need to master money and cash flow in your business (starting with the emotional link to owning your worth, then how to start getting richer in your business with increased cash flow).

Take 1 minute right now and reserve your ticket to Feminine Money Mastery 2015 before tonight’s cutoff.

Why not get your ticket reserved today at the biggest savings possible, locking in your opportunity to get my best money training this autumn?

A little planning like this now is going to pay off big for you very soon. :-))

Love and brilliance,

Kendall

PS – Remember, while there are tons of general business and marketing trainings available, until now there hasn’t been anything that prepares you to be successful in this ONE most crucial area of running your business –>> cash flow (and your relationship with money that determines your success).

CLICK here to get it all before the CUTOFF TONIGHT.

PPS – Reserving your ticket today is going to prove itself as one of the smartest decisions you’ll make all year, no matter what level entrepreneur you are, and here’s why…

You are amazing at the transformation you deliver…now it’s time to be free of the inner money fears holding you back.

And if not for yourself, you owe it to the people you care most about to master this topic now — the feminine way, and on your terms — with grace and power.

At just $197, your ticket to Feminine Money Mastery is a tiny drop in the bucket compared to the value you’ll receive in hands-on business training, money breakthroughs and results in your business.

Take 1 minute right now and reserve your ticket to Feminine Money Mastery 2015 before tonight’s cutoff.
 –
facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmailfacebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail

Are you tolerating this?

woman-lanternFor women entrepreneurs, money isn’t something just to be tolerated.

It’s bigger than that. And a lot more personal. Like, in-your-face-can’t-avoid-it personal.

Money is your spiritual path.

One that is deeply emotional. Sometimes complicated. And always mirroring what you believe is possible for yourself.

Which brings me to you and your business.

Did you know that the results of every marketing or business growth strategy you try to implement this year hinge on your relationship with money?

Yes, it’s that powerful of a force.

So why wouldn’t you want it to be rock solid, confident and empowered?

The Whole Money Thing. And What It Means For You.

This autumn I’ll be coaching, teaching, inspiring (and yes, kicking some butt) at my signature live workshop, Feminine Money Mastery.

Tickets are on sale TODAY through Saturday, June 13th for just $197.

Then they will go up.

>>> Click here to reserve your ticket now, while they’re on sale 90% off. <<<

This isn’t just a ticket to a workshop…it’s your pass to eliminating the internal conflicts with money that have been diminishing your self-confidence.

It’s your pass to learning exactly how to end the arguments about money you have with your partner (I’ll teach you my Courageous Money Conversation skills. You’ll love them. He’ll love them. You’ll both be happier.)

And it’s your chance to learn my insider’s business secrets to making more money so you can feel amazing about yourself.

Attending Feminine Money Mastery is stepping out of the shadows with money and into your light.

It’s practical training + emotional edginess + my special brand of fierce love and coaching.

And it’s all for you because you deserve the best in a money breakthrough, and this is it!

>>> Click here to reserve your ticket now, while they’re on sale 90% off. <<<

No more tolerating, okay?

This is going to help you like nothing else can or ever will.

With this, you’re going to feel like you’ve turned a corner. Where everything about you and money in your business (and in your life too!) feels like it clicks into place.

You’re going to see results and save 90% off your ticket here.

I can’t wait to see you at Feminine Money Mastery!

(Get your ticket before the Saturday, June 13th cutoff – it’s a huge savings you don’t want to miss out on).

Love to you,

Kendall

PS – This is the ONLY training of its kind. Because everyone else focuses either on trying to get you to understand deadly boring spreadsheets (please!) or tries to hype you up on a flavor-of-the-month strategy that may or may not even work for your business, or tries to get you to chant a new mindset.

Seriously?! If that’s all it took for women to be successful in business, everyone would be a billionaire.

The truth is, I’ve created a business that generates multi 7-figures year after year.

I’ve had to face my own money stuff in a big way.

I’ve learned.

I’ve created amazingly simple systems, templates and money strategies that will transform your business revenue…and give you the confidence you’ve been seeking.

Just one thing…Feminine Money Mastery is for you if you’re willing to be brave…even if you at moments feel afraid (that’s a perfectly normal reaction every time you’re up to a big, personal breakthrough).

This is for you if you’re willing to be vulnerable…so that you’re no longer held back from creating that next level of success you’re hungry for (yes, I get that you are an achiever. Me too. It’s all good).

It’s for you if you’re willing to step up into making more money in a beautifully powerful, aligned way that integrates the practical actions + the emotional edges that this topic always calls forward.

>>> Click here to reserve your ticket now, while they’re on sale 90% off. <<<


PPS – Remember how I said making fabulous money is part of your spiritual path?

At Feminine Money Mastery there will a moment where a light goes on within you, and you say, “I got it!”

I’ve coached thousands of women entrepreneurs to have that moment. Now it’s your turn!

Only…you won’t have that moment sitting home. And no, this workshop is not recorded for sale later, and it won’t be offered via live stream.

The only way to get this for yourself — my best training on empowering you with money in your life and business — is by joining me live this October.

Tickets are on sale TODAY through Saturday, June 13th for just $197.

Click here to reserve your ticket now, while they’re on sale 90% off.

:-))

facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmailfacebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail

I’m blowing it up

Know the difference between evolution and revolution?

One takes time…the other is right now.

It’s the difference between being patient, doing the inner work, making time to adjust, accepting change step by step…and saying eff-it, I’m ready for a major change, like RIGHT FREAKING NOW.

Something shifted mightily for me last week on my birthday. A day of rebirth and renewal. A day I can already look back on as The One.

But a shift on the inside is tough to sustain unless it has a place to show up in our world.

So for me, for starters, I’m blowing up my ezine.

I could spin you a cute marketing story about how it’s some well thought out strategic move…but the truth — and my vulnerability — is that I’m tired of fitting into the very mold I created.

My writing is a deeply felt and highly personal creative expression. Like a straight shot of soul espresso.

So instead of the “5 tips to whatever” sameness you’ll be getting shots of that soul espresso.

Some about business and what it really takes to be successful (it’s so different than what you might have thought up until now).

Some about how making money is one of the most divinely spiritual and selfless acts you can ever possibly do in this lifetime. Ever.

Some about how to stand in the truth of your value, because while you’re worth isn’t tied to your income, being broke or just making ends meet does not enrich your self-esteem.

And a lot of how to master being fully in your brilliance, without apology.

Because when I say I believe in you, I mean in it with such fierce love there is no earthly way I’m going to let you give up on yourself. Ever.

So watch your inbox for a new look and feel and a new voice to our connection.

It may come weekly, it may skip a week, it may come only a few days apart.

If on occasion you’re tempted to complain about too much email, don’t.

Be grateful I am here for you.

To support you. Help you.

Keep you from falling into some pit of self doubt that you don’t deserve.

To hold you as powerful no matter what.

To give you the inside view of what it looks like, feels like and is like to be a highly successful woman entrepreneur (it rocks), because no one else is sharing this with you and wouldn’t you like the truth?

I’m glad we’re connected.

Love,

Kendall

PS – It’s a new day – make the most of it. xoxoxox

 

Don’t miss out on receiving
insights & articles from Kendall
Click here to get more >>

 

 

 

 

facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmailfacebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail

Tips On Making Your Offer In A Teleseminar

Click here if you would rather listen to this article.

Offering complimentary “preview” teleseminars is how I initially got my business off the ground.

You might not guess this about me today, but back then, I was so nervous delivering my very first teleseminar, that I waited until the very last minute to promote it!

I had 5 people on the call and I learned a TON, which gave me the confidence to keep perfecting this profitable strategy.

Now, years later, we still rely on teleseminars (and webinars) to increase signups and make sales of our products, programs and workshops.

One of the ways coaches and other service professionals struggle is in striking the right balance between offering great content in a complimentary call…and over delivering.

And then of course, there there comes the moment in every preview call where it’s time to make your offer.

The few minutes you invest in learning how to make your offer with grace and ease can easily pay you back in more sales, new client opportunities and increased confidence.

Here are 5 tips I’m happy to share with you, that will help you make your offer with confidence, grace and ease, resulting in more sales and more clients.

Read More

facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmailfacebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail

Do you want a shot of business courage?

Click here if you would rather listen to this article.

Yes, you traded in the dull, same old routine of a j-o-b for running your own business…but in the process, it may often feel as if you also traded in certainty for feeling anxious.

Every piece of running your business is demanding that you step up and take action in ways you’ve probably never had to do before. Writing, speaking, marketing, pricing your services, creating programs, asking people to promote you, giving discovery sessions, hosting workshops or teleseminars, understanding shopping carts and autoresponders, figuring our your niche…

Sure, it’s a lot to handle. But what contributes to that overwhelm the most is doubt and indecision.

Which is where you often need a shot of courage.

So how do you find your courage when you’re afraid?

How do you stand in your power when you’re being challenged with tasks and opportunities that you’ve never done before?

Having lived through too many “I need a shot of courage” moments to count, I’m happy to share 3 of my best practices tips with you. I just have one request: Use these this week! Courage is a muscle that you can make strong very quickly, with just the tiniest bit of practice.

And trust me, if you’re in business for yourself, every bit of strengthening your courage muscle that you can do will pay you back a hundred fold. I promise!

Read More

facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmailfacebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail