(Podcast Episode #2) Dropping Comparison So You Can Be The Best Money Coach Possible
Have you ever wondered what qualifies you to money coach someone else when you’re experiencing your own money challenges?
Trust me, the answer isn’t what you might think!
For starters, being qualified to money coach has nothing – and I mean NOTHING – to do with your current money circumstances.
Podcast episode #2 will clarify for you why being perfect with money is not a prerequisite to being an incredible money coach for others.
Discover how to stop comparing yourself to an imaginary ideal, and most importantly, hear about the one skill you already possess that will make you great at money coaching.
Listen to this week’s Podcast episode and discover:
- Why being perfect with money isn’t ‘a thing’.
- My perspective on money, so you can start looking at money in an entirely new light.
- Why your clients don’t actually care about your money challenges.
- How to start shifting unhelpful beliefs, thoughts, feelings, and limitations around money.
- The #1 ‘bankable belief’ that will change the way you think about your capabilities as a money coach.
- Why your intuition matters more than you think and how to create self-awareness.
- One simple practice to make you an impactful money coach, regardless of your current money circumstances.
Or find episode #2 on your favorite podcast app!
Want my very best free content on all things coaching? Coach training, pricing, money mindset, coaching business best practices, and so much more. Join my Facebook Group: The Tribe of Courageous Coaches. The Tribe is our fast-growing community specifically for women in coaching who are ready to own their worth, and create their own economy. Click here to request access now