Do you ever get that sinking feeling when you have to have a money conversation?
Maybe a client has asked for a discount or they’re late on their monthly payment.
Maybe you need to raise your prices but have yet to tell your clients.
Maybe your partner is questioning why you’re investing money in another program.
These conversations can feel high-drama, but they don’t have to.
Mastering all types of money conversations with grace and respect is an invaluable skill you will use for the rest of your business’s life and your own.
It’s a skill that I have created a simple, powerful 5-step framework for and will be sharing with you in this week’s episode.
Listen to this week’s Money Coach School Podcast episode and discover
- The five critical elements required for a successful money conversation.
- Why it’s imperative that you don’t start a money conversation from a triggered state.
- How to protect your boundaries and self-respect during tough conversations.
- The one essential that every money conversation needs to end with.
- How money conversations are never actually about the money, and what they ARE about.
Plus I’m sharing how to lean into having effective money conversations that leave both parties feeling respected and satisfied.
If you’re ready to ditch the drama and start leading money conversations with grace, ease, and confidence, listen in.
Listen now – find episode 20 at www.themoneycoachschoolpodcast.com/20 or on your favorite podcast app.