Did you know?
Your thoughts, beliefs, and mindset around your pricing impacts every corner of your coaching business.
The most empowering move you can make is to understand why your coaching fees are actually an opportunity for you to be a leader, take a stand, and even become a role model for your clients in the process.
Your pricing is the number one indicator of the success of your business, and if you can think about your pricing like a badass leader, you can make more money.
That’s why I’m bringing you six strategies for thinking like a leader before you decide what to charge.
Listen to this week’s Money Coach School Podcast episode and discover
- Why pricing your services too low is not honoring yourself.
- How to approach your pricing from the space of being a leader, so you can have maximum impact in your business and for your clients.
- One key way to think about the value you’re providing your clients
- Insights as to why your clients will value you more when you charge higher prices for your coaching.
- Six key ways to step into leadership with your pricing.
- Two belief statements that will empower you as you price your coaching services.
Tune in this week to discover how to be a leader with your pricing.
Listen now – find episode 17 at www.themoneycoachschoolpodcast.com/17 or on your favorite podcast app.