What if you could avoid all of the mistakes coaches make when setting money goals, and instead, ease your mind about how to choose your desired number?
When you know the signals to be aware of, you can avoid costly mistakes as you come up with an empowering money goal that moves your soul-aligned business forward.
Tune in this week to learn about eight money goal mistakes that you can skip making by implementing the powerful insights that I’m sharing.
I’m showing you how to avoid the “Goldilocks” syndrome of choosing a money goal that is too big or too small, the problem with comparing your money goal to others in the coaching industry, and how to choose an empowering money goal that moves you toward success
Listen to this week’s Money Coach School Podcast episode and discover
- 8 money goal mistakes that you can absolutely avoid as a coach.
- How to know beyond a doubt whether your money goal is too big or too small.
- Key reasons you may be shying away from creating your money goal, and what you can do about it.
- How to avoid some of the ‘money silliness’ that permeates the online coaching space.
- Behind the scenes, money goals I’ve set in my business and how they have supported my growth as a coach.
- How to choose a money goal that supports you to create self-trust on your coaching journey.
Listen now – find episode 18 at www.themoneycoachschoolpodcast.com/18 or on your favorite podcast app.